Saturday, September 8, 2012

EOTD: Leopard eyes

I have been practicing my eyeliner skills, (which I am not very good at) and I ended up doing this instead. Rawr! Just kidding!

What do you girls think? Should I keep this look or throw it out? Although, I know this is not wearable for a normal day haha. I was just trying to be artsy fartsy.

I road tested the new stuff I got and incorporated it to this look, so I could give them reviews later on. Here are the products I used for this look:

FACE:
1. Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in warm sand
2. Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in Shade 142
3. Ellana Make it Last Make up Primer
4. Ever Bilena Concealer Stick in Medium

CHEEKS:
1. e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

EYES:
1. Beauty and Minerals Gold Pigment
2. BH cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
3. Etude House Drawing Pencil no.3 (eyebrows)
4. False Eyelashes (I sell them! Haha 200 pesos for a box with 10 pairs)

LIPS
1. Carmex Lip Balm
2. NYX round lipstick in Iconic

2 comments:

  1. Ganda mo, bumagay sayo make up! Parang pwede mo to pang everyday look! Hahah! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha talagang everyday! gusto mo ako pagtawanan ng mga tao seeing leopard on the sides of my eyes haha

      Delete