Friday, August 3, 2012

Store Update: MAC at SM Mall of Asia

Hi girls! It's been two weeks since I last posted something here. I know it's such a shame! I was really caught up with work, but like what Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity told me, it would be possible to juggle everything as long as you give time for it. My words are jumbled there, but that's the whole thought of what she said haha! I really admire how she can post tons of entries and still manage to do well at work (she has like 3 jobs or something, IMAGINE??!!)

So it's August already! I'm just here to warn you about MAC's opening at SM Mall of Asia. There is no particular date yet. (I am trying my best to look for the exact date) But I passed by the store and it says there "August 2012" only.

It's located at the 2/L Marrionaud Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Central Business Park Bay Blvd., Bay City Pasay City, Metro Manila. It is just beside the kiosk they originally have there (I am talking about the store opeining here, I hope I don't confuse anyone.)

MOA is too far from my place. I live in Pasig area, so I might not update you as to when it would really open. But if you happen to pass by and see if they already have the exact date of opening, kindly let me know haha! Although I wish I'm the one to spill the beans!

By the way Cotton On is also opening it's flagship store there soon! Don't you just love having those kind of stores around here in the Philippines? I hope H&M opens one too!




1 comment:

  1. Wow nice ^_^ Nice blog btw. I followd your blog. Hoping you'll follow mine too. Thanks! :)

    http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete